Here’s one you can’t stand still to. The dance-bunnies of Lo-Fi-Fnk have recently released their album ‘Nightclub Nirvana’ and are now, for this week, our Artist of the week. Lo-Fi-Fnk started making music in 2001 and since then they have released two albums, one EP and several singles (some of us haven’t been idle). Lo-Fi-Fnk has always create good songs for the dance floor but this time they have create great song for the dance floors. The new album ‘Nightclub Nirvana’ has a disco-like sound with poppy melodies, that takes you on a trip through different decades and genres. This is pure bubbles of danceable happiness.
If you want to listen to all of their brand new ‘I feel the urge to dance’-tracks you find the album here on our AOTW Spotify Playlist. Make sure to follow and hop after them on our nordic_by_nature instagram account, since they are taking over for today. As always, we have asked our Artist of the Week our five glittery questions. Check out their five glittery answers.
1. Explain the evolution of Lo-Fi-Fnk in 5 words?
Revolution - evolution - maturity - revolution - rebirth
2. What song would you love to have written?
Good Vibrations by Beach Boys
3. Is there a typical Scandinavian sound?
Yes - electric and contemporary
4. If you could choose a band or artist to play with beside your own projects, what band or artist would it be?
5. What question would you like to ask next week’s Artist of the Week?
How much cash is currently stacked in your bank account?